We prepare, cook & serve
At the center of every great guest experience at Stella’s is a dish that was carefully prepared by the kitchen team. Line, prep and scullery members coordinate their efforts to ensure that Stella’s offerings are presented in a timely, efficient manner and that every bite for every guest exhibits the very best representation of what scratch cooking can be. Whereas the front of house represents the face of Stella’s, the kitchen is where you find the heart and soul.
- 100% practical knowledge in all line, prep, and scullery duties
- to be efficient by being prepared
- to hone teamwork skills
- health, safety and hygiene guidelines and regulations
- to achieve exceptional sanitation standards
- to understand how routine creates freedom
- to participate in a healthy, inclusive, fun environment for all
- passionate about food
- able to withstand physical activity over extended periods of time
- concerned about personal presentation
- 2+ years of relative cooking experience
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- an appreciation for the value of learning
- If you are interested in this position, please apply here.